Playing with your furry friend is all fun and games. Cats like toys and balls that they can play with around the house. But they never seem to get tired of losing it wherever they played last. Cat activity centers have plenty of advantages and benefits in comparison with traditional cat toys. Of course, traditional toys are still a must. But it will make your job so much easier by keeping all of your pet’s toys in one central location. It makes cleaning up so much faster and hassle-free.
Cats have different habits and things they like to play with. Choosing the right activity center will depend on what you think is most attractive for your furball.
Let’s talk about some of the highest-rated cat activity centers!
- Catit Design Senses Play Circuit
- SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Set
- Trixie Brain Mover Cat Activity
- Trixie’s Mad Scientist for Cats
- Animals Favorite Cat Play Mat
- Trixie Activity Fun Board Game
- Petstages Tower of Tracks
- AmazonBasics Pet Activity Center and Feeder
- Totoo Cat Activity Center
Catit Design Senses Play Circuit Cat Activity Center
For small cats and kittens, the Catit Play Circuit is a great entertainment center & toy. They will play with it till they get tired.
- Smart Massager
- Side Cut-outs
- Smart Feeder
- Sensory Exercise
- Light up ball
- Heightens your pet’s sensory experience by adding a catnip on the circuit.
- Smart cat activity box challenges your pet’s ability before handing out treats.
- It provides the ultimate massage and pampering experience as your pet relaxes in his play center.
- Light up balls do not come with batteries – you need to buy it separately.
- The circuit trail may be too small for some cats.
Why you should get Catit Design Senses Play Circuit Cat Activity Center?
The track is surprisingly easy to assemble but you have to make sure not to lose any parts along the way. You can easily clean each part with a damp cloth, then wipe dry. If in case your cat outgrows this circuit, pack it hidden for a couple of weeks before re-introducing it to him. You bet he’ll have renewed interest in this activity center.
SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug Activity Center
SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug is a wonderful cat activity mat. It gives them to exercise and experience they need while indoors.
- Hypoallergenic, mold, mildew, and stain-resistant carpet
- Made from PET recycled plastic bottles
- Safety Slits
- Full Non-Slip Coating
- Non-Fray Carpet
- Saves your expensive furniture from clawing and digging.
- Ripple rug collects fur, nail shards and keeps them groomed.
- Keeps them entertained with the endless possibility.
- Touchpoints are reattached in different areas to create infinite shapes for your kitty to play with.
- Holes act as hideouts and lookouts.
- Perfectly cozy bed when they get tired and sleepy.
- Not intended for use of bigger cats.
- Sturdiness does not last long, but it becomes soft and comfortable.
Why You Should Get SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug Activity Center?
SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug Activity Center is a bestseller on Amazon. Our cats learn to satisfy their primal instincts to claw, to dig, to play hide and seek, and to shred their fur. Most cats love brown things that they can play with like boxes and rugs. This is one of those things cats unusually love to spend their time in. Plus, you get to save your furniture from the destruction these little kittens might do if left unoccupied with toys and entertainment.
CatastrophiCreations Climb & Activity Set for Cats
If you are looking for activities for cats indoors, then the CatastrophiCreations Climb and Acitivty Set for Cats is exactly what you need.
- Floating design
- Elevated dining experience
- Space saving
- Made from bamboo
- Washable and durable fabrics
- Elevated space makes cats feel secure and away from potential dangers.
- Satisfies cats’ natural instinct to climb and to scratch by providing them an outlet through the poles and posts.
- Highly customizable design and positioning allows you to have limitless options on how to place the shelves, feeders, planters and poles.
- You need to install it on the wall so it can be challenging for others.
- Cloth may loosen during installation so make sure to tighten it before letting your cat play with it.
Why You Should Get CatastrophiCreations Climb & Activity Set for Cats?
CatastrophiCreations Climb & Activity Set for Cats is designed with the strongest bamboo material that is durable and sustainable. The design of this cat furniture is meticulously created to appeal to both owners and pets. You can start small and expand as you notice the need of your cat for more wall space. Plus, it is durable enough to carry 120 pounds of weight so it is suitable for most types of furballs.
Trixie Brain Mover Activity For Cats
For cats who have never played with puzzle feeders before, the Trixie Brain Mover will help boost your furball’s thinking ability.
- 4 Games to enjoy
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 year warranty
- The toy sparks curiosity for cats making them spend time in trying to figure it out.
- Cheaper price for a higher quality.
- Boost your cat’s IQ.
- Holes are designed for cats with small paws.
- Small treats can jam the feeders.
Why You Should Get Trixie Brain Mover Activity For Cats
Your cat’s curiosity will definitely get some spark as they smell the food inside the Brain Mover puzzle & activity toy but cannot see it. They will spend time trying to figure out how to release those hidden treats. Don’t give up on this smart cat activity box toy if they seem to be giving it the cold treatment. Once they warm up to it, you will find them waiting for you to refill it for their regular playtime.
Trixie’s Mad Scientist Activity Center for Cats
Trixie’s Mad Scientist for cats is one of the great toys to keep cats active and engaged.
- Set inclusions: 1 base frame, 3 beakers, and 2 sets of lids
- Patterned holes
- Mix-and-match lids
- Mentally stimulating for cats in trying to knock out the treats.
- Very easy to assemble, refill and clean.
- Bonding time between you and your pet as you teach them how the toy works.
- Smart cats might try to knock the whole thing over.
- It may take them a few weeks to a few days
Why You Should Get Trixie’s Mad Scientist Activity Center for Cats
Trixie’s Mad Scientist Activity Center for Cats will definitely give them time to think before winning over some treats inside the feeder. It may look frustrating to them at first but once they get the hang of it, you’ll find them playing with it more. Most cats find it exciting to tip the beakers over and try to put the treats out. Once it gets too easy for them, try changing the lids and mix-and-match the lids for an added challenge.
Animals Favorite Cat Play Mat & Activity Center
Animals Favorite Cat Play Mat is a good resting play area and it’s highly recognized by cat owners all over the worlds.
- Four Interactive Hanging Toys
- Safe plastic Arch
- Durable Material
- Soft and comfortable fabric
- Easy assemble and clean up.
- You can bring it everywhere.
- Keeps them away from destroying furniture.
- Ideal for focused training and exercise.
- The frame might trip over if your cat tries to dismantle it.
- Hanging toys might fall on your cat if not secured tightly.
Why You Should Get Animals Favorite Cat Play Mat & Activity Center
Animals Favorite Cat Play Mat & Activity Center is a good cat activity play rug but it might not be as enticing to bigger and more matured cats than small ones. You’ll find that they treat this play mat as their personal space and playground. You can even bring it when travelling since it folds small and easily. Cats love to sleep on it as soon as their smell starts lingering on the fabric.
Trixie Activity Fun Board Activity Game For Cats
Trixie Activity fun board activity game for cats is one of the interactive indoor cat activity toys that cats actually love. Read our full review on Trixie activity center here.
- 5 Game modules
- Developed by cat Experts
- Physical exercise and mental stimulant
- Plastic Durable Material
- Non-slip rubber feet
- For 3 months and up
- Interactive and engaging for cats.
- Boosts a cat’s IQ quotient and keeps them thinking for a long time.
- Easily washable after each use.
- Sturdy enough to last for a couple of months to years.
- It can take until a month for your cat to understand the process.
- Food can get stuck in the grooves which is extremely difficult for cats to remove.
Why You Should Get Trixie Activity Fun Board Activity Game For Cats?
The design of the Trixie Activity fun board activity game for cats is sturdy enough so it will be difficult for cats to trip it over. The 5 game modules built on it are interactive and enticing for cats to play with. Owners happily share that their cats remain inclined to playing with this board game even after months of using it. This is a wonderful toy that is worth its value!
Petstages Tower of Tracks Activity Toy For Cats
Petstages Tower of Tracks will keep your furball entertained, engaged, and mentally challenged through instinctual play.
- 3 Spinning Balls
- Sturdy construction
- 75”L x 9.75”W x 6″H and weighs appx. 0.60 lbs
- Promotes exercising through balance, coordination and improves attention span.
- Safer than traditional track toys – prevents paws from getting stuck in between tracks.
- No assembly needed.
- Attractive for small kids, so watch out and keep it away from them.
- Bigger and mature cats might not be as interested in this toy.
Why You Should Get Petstages Tower of Tracks Activity Toy For Cats
The solid tracks of Petstages Tower of Tracks is a unique design for toys of this type. It keeps your cat’s paws safe from being stuck in between tracks. Plus, it has multiple balls and levels for different playing needs. The design is great for extended playtime and works great with multiple players.
AmazonBasics Cat Activity Center and Feeder
Cats who are food motivated will definitely love to play with AmazonBasics Pet Activity Center and Feeder
- Non-slip base
- Movable compartments
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 2.3 x 12.1 inches ; 15.8 ounces
- Fun movable puzzle with compartments to hide the treats.
- It helps lessen boredom and stress of cats who stay indoors on most days.
- It can be used to slow down eating.
- It makes snack time more rewarding and interesting.
- Non-slip base makes it harder to tumble over.
- Easy to clean after each use.
- It is not interesting for overly smart cats.
- Not recommended for small kibbles and treats.
Why You Should Get AmazonBasics Cat Activity Center and Feeder
This smart activity box aims to prevent your cat from being stressed and bored if they have no activity planned throughout the day. This is also a good toy to keep fast eating cats from finishing their meal too fast. The movable compartments make it a challenge for cats to get their treats out. Trying to bring the treats out helped curb their aggression and keep them mentally exercised.
Totoo Cat Activity Center
If you are looking for an activity center and comfy sleeping area in one toy, Totoo Cat Activity Center is suitable for your fur buddy.
- High-quality velvet material
- Hanging toys
- Activity Play Mat
- Size: 55 x 55 x34 cm
- The activity center has a cozy padded mat that your pet can turn to bed or resting place.
- Size is ideal for big or small cats.
- It has hanging toys that your furball can play with when he is bored.
- The cat activity center won’t take up much space in your house.
- Collapsible and easy assembly that you can bring during vacations.
- Lightweight and easily flips over.
- Takes time before bigger cats appreciate it.
Why You Should Get Totoo Cat Activity Center
This indoor activity center is easily assembled for them to play with. The hanging toys will entertain them as they lay comfortable on the soft velvet cloth. It might not be as exciting for adventurous cats but it is definitely worth it if they relax and sleep on it when playtime is over.
Final Word On Best Cat Activity Centers
Overall, activities for cats indoors vary greatly on their breed, need for exercise, age and experience. Some cats like sleeping all day, while others are overly aggressive and like to play non-stop. Choosing the right activity center can be tricky but it is sure worth to try different ones to see which type is interesting for your furball.